Advanced navigation. Ultimate integration. The 7” GPSMAP® 722 Plus touchscreen chartplotter features enhanced map drawing and seamlessly integrates into your Garmin marine system for full control of your connected helm.
- Bright, sunlight-readable 7” intuitive touchscreen chartplotter with enhanced map drawing
- J1939 engine connectivity for easy integration with engines, such as Yamaha, and our exclusive OneHelm™ feature for connecting to third-party devices, such as EmpirBus™ digital switching
- Easily build your marine system — from sonar and autopilots to cameras and multimedia — using NMEA 2000® and NMEA 0183 network connectivity and the Garmin Marine Network
- Built-in Garmin SailAssist™ features, including laylines, race features, set and drift, wind data and more
- Supports optional BlueChart® g3 Vision® charts for Auto Guidance technology and other premium navigation features¹
- Add free all-in-one ActiveCaptain® app to manage your marine experience from nearly anywhere
- Integrated ANT® technology support for use with quatix® marine watches, gWind™ Wireless 2 transducer, GNX™ Wind marine instrument and wireless remote controls
Advanced Navigation. Ultimate Integration.
This compact 7” GPSMAP® 722xsv Plus touchscreen combo features enhanced map drawing and seamlessly integrates into your Garmin marine system for full control of your connected helm. It supports 1 kW CHIRP traditional sonar, ClearVü scanning sonar and Panoptix™ all-seeing sonar, including Panoptix LiveScope™ sonar. Share maps, user data, radar and IP cameras among multiple units using the Garmin Marine Network. NMEA 2000® and NMEA 0183 networking connect you to autopilots, digital switching, weather, media, VHF, AIS and other sensors. Plus, this unit uses ANT® technology to pair with compatible Garmin devices, such as marine watches, transducers, wireless remote controls and more. It also includes built-in Garmin SailAssist™ features, such as laylines, race features, set and drift, wind data and more.