The IC-M37E is Icom's latest buoyant marine VHF handheld and comes with 6 watts of output power for extended communications range.
This radio has a great simple design that is comfortable to hold,,simple to operate and easy to read. A perfect marine VHF radio for leisure and commercial users alike.
- 6W RF output power for reliable long-distance communication
- Powerful 700mW audio output for clear communication
- Large keys and easy-to-grip design
- Provides 12 hours of operating time with standard BP-296 li-ion battery*
- Buoyant with flashing red LED
- IPX7 submersible construction (1 m depth water for 30 min)
- Channel history function stores the last five channels used for easy recall
- Voice boost and mute functions allow you to maximise/mute volume temporarily
- Flexible charging options - can be charged from USB
- BP-297 Battery Case Supplied as standard
High Powered Floating Handheld
The IC-M37C provides a powerful 6W of transmit output power making it well-suited for long distance communication. The powerful 700 mW audio output provides clear communication even in noisy environments.
Large Keys and Easy to Grip Design
The IC-M37E is a perfect size offering large keys and easy-to-grip design. Mariners will appreciate the big LCD that quickly shows channel numbers and status icons. This radio is rugged enough for commercial use yet is suited to leisure users too, making it an ideal choice for clubs, individuals and commercial users alike.
Channel History Function
The IC-M37E features a useful Channel History Function. This feature stores the last five channels used.
Buoyant with Flashing Red LED
The radio will float if accidentally dropped into the water and can be located by its flashing red LED light and LCD/key backlight.
AquaQuake Water Draining Function
The IC-M37E is built to IP57 dust and waterproof protection rating (1 metre for 30 minutes). The radio also features an AquaQuake draining function to clear water away from the speaker grill preventing the speaker from becoming waterlogged.
Flexible Charging Options
The supplied li-ion battery can provide more than 12 hours of operating time. The radio is supplied with a drop-in charger with a neat little clip to keep the radio in place in moving environments. The drop-in charger can be powered by a mains PSU (supplied) as well as 12V on board via a USB adapter socket making charging very versatile.
BP-297 Battery Case Supplied as Standard
The IC-M37E is supplied as standard with an additional battery case which provides a useful back up to the radios li-ion battery and can be kept in your grab bag for peace of mind.
Custom channel programming also available. Please contact us after you have placed your order to arrange this.