Perfect for pinpointing fish-holding areas like rockpiles, standing timber, weedbeds, ditches and drop-offs, Active Imaging™ 3-in-1 sonar delivers superior clarity and the highest resolution images of fish and structure at a longer range than any other structure imaging technology.
• More refined detail and better range than any other imaging technology Key Features
• Active Imaging 3-in-1 transducer with Lowrance CHIRP, SideScan and DownScan • Easier target identification with FishReveal™ Smart Target View
• Active Imaging 3D transducer with Side and Down available
• Supports Medium and High CHIRP (83/200kHz) + 455/800kHz frequencies
• Compatible with Lowrance HDS LIVE, HDS Carbon, Elite Ti2 and Simrad NSS evo3 and GO series displays
See structure and cover with a new level of refined detail and at a range unmatched by any other structure imaging technology with Active Imaging™ 3-in-1 sonar featuring CHIRP, SideScan and DownScan with FishReveal™. The high-level clarity, target separation and detail of Active Imaging will help you find more fish by making it easier to quickly identify fish-holding structure like rockpiles, standing timber, weedbeds, ditches and drop-offs – all at a greater distance from your boat.
Get the best of CHIRP sonar and DownScan on one screen with the exclusive FishReveal™ Smart Target view that helps you easily recognize fish from structure and cover on high-detailed DownScan images.