The new Charter ISO 9650-1 raft is an upgrade of the existing Charter liferaft and has been developed to meet the needs of all boat users and complies with MCA code of practice requirements.
The raft is available with a less than 24 hour pack as standard, and thereis also a SOLAS B option available.
The new valise is more of a rectangular shape than the old version to, making it easier to pack away on your vessel.
- Les than 24hr pack as standard
- SOLAS B Option available
- Manufactured using commercial quality rubber and meets ISO 9650-1
- Canister and valise options available
- European warranty
- 3 year servicing intervals
- High visibility canopy for easy location
- Automatic lighting system to aid location
- Clear visibility window for lookout
- Insulated floor
- Retro-reflective tape to increase visibility
- 4 x 55 litre water pockets for maximum stability
- Boarding ramp handles for quick boarding
|Anti seasick pills||6 Per Person|
|Seasick bag||1 Per Person|
|Red h/h flares||3|
|Para rocket flares||2|
|Throwing line - 30m||1|