Knowledge is power—and the Element CHIRP sonar/GPS series from Raymarine gives the user the upper hand when hunting for fish and their habitat. Delivering a sharp view of the underwater world, Element’s HyperVision™ 1.2 megahertz sonar technology, turns up the resolution of DownVision, SideVision, and RealVision 3D to a new level of precision imaging and fish identification, letting you see structures, vegetation, and fish with amazing life-like clarity.
- High-visibility sunlight viewable 9” displays
- HyperVision CHIRP technology delivers super-high resolution sonar imagery
- Built-in RealVision 3D sonar gives you the power to accurately identify the location of ledges, channel beds, and other contour changes
- Compact HV-100 all-in-one transducer combines Hyper, Down, Side, RealVision and conventional CHIRP sonar channels into one simple installation
- Fast quad-core processor allows instantaneous chart re-draw and continuous 3D rending while running a simple, easy-to-learn user interface.
- 1.2 megahertz HyperVision sonar provides outstanding resolution up to 100’ while 350kHz Down and SideVision delivers photo-like imaging up to 600’
- Take 3D sonar to the next level with HyperVision mode for unprecedented resolution and positional awareness
- Dedicated keypad controls for simple operation, plus an oversized waypoint key for marking favorite spots
- Raymarine RealBathy™ personal sonar mapping and Navionics SonarCharts Live support
- User-programmable keys allow quick access to most-used configurations
- Support for Raymarine LightHouse NC2 with Fishing Hot Spots, Navionics, C-MAP and other regional charting options
- NMEA2000 networking for VHF, engine, tanks, and heading sensor integration
The power of Element doesn’t stop there—an onboard quad-core processor delivers instantaneous chart redraw, fast response, and smooth RealVision 3D imaging. To keep you on target, Element features simple keypad controls and an angler-centric user interface so you can focus on the fish—not the helm. An oversized waypoint key puts you on your favorite spots, and Element’s RealBathy™ personal depth map generator lets you make your own high definition bathymetric maps on the fly.
Simplified support for small boat peripherals.
- Engine information
- Tank levels
- Heading for chart stabilization
- GPS for VHF DSC
Raymarine HV-100 HyperVision Transom Transducer 6 Meter Cable
All in one transducer compatable with Raymarine Element HV units 1.2MHz HyperVision provides super high-resolution imaging - Range: Up to 125ft in DownVision and SideVision modes. 350kHz Standard imaging for great resolution and exceptional range.
In The Box
Element Display only
- Trunnion bracket with mounting hardware
- Flush mount kit with mounting hardware
- Sun cover
- Power/NMEA 2000 1.5m cable
- Documentation pack
- Cartography (optional with Navionics+ small download chart)
Element with HV-100 Transducer Also Includes
- HV-100 Transducer with 6m cable
- Transom bracket with mounting hardware
- P-clips with mounting hardware (x5)
- Escutcheon plate with mounting hardware