Ideal for cruisers and sailors who desire a high-quality, affordable navigation display with a simplified user interface, that is not burdened with complex and unnecessary features.
Comes with Navionics + Small Download Chart.
Navionics+ Small Download Chart
Simply plug your Navionics Small Download chart medium into a PC or Laptop and choose from the following selection of Small Download Charts on Navionics Website.
- 576 UK And Ireland Inland
- 822 Portland to Walton-on-the-Naze
- 824 Ireland North, Scotland West
- 825 Waterford to Aran Island
- 826 Irish Sea and Scotland South West
- 827 Scotland North and East, Faroe Islands
- 828 Littlehampton to Scarborough
- 829 Falmouth to Chichester
- 830 Liverpool to Exmouth
- 849 Southend to Anstruther
Raymarine Element 9S
- High visibility / high contrast 1,500 nit screens in 7, 9 and 12" sizes
- Quad-core, 64-bit processor running the new LightHouse Sport OS
- NMEA-2000 networking for wind, depth and speed trnasducers as well as other accessories
- AIS Compatibility
- Autopilot Compatibility
- Waypoint and route sharing over NMEA-2000
- Support for numerous regionally desired cartography options including
- LightHouse NC2, Navionics, C-Map and more
- Dedicated hard-key controls to keep the screen free of fingerprints and debris
- High CHIRP sonar for dependeble bottom tracking
High CHIRP Sonar
Outstanding abilitiy to track bottom to depths of up to 900ft.
Basic fish finder for bottom material recognition during anchoring.
9-pin transducer connector for direction connection of raymarine CPT-S transom or thru-hull transducers.
Activity-Centric LightHouse 3 Sport OS
- Dedicated keys for the most common actions
- Dropping waypoints
- Zoom / Range Changes
- User-Programmable app keys to enable quick page changes
- New "most recent" waypoint menu
- Allows quick access to the most commonly used waypoint symbols
- Plentiful Storage
- 10,000 waypoints (up to 200 groups)
- 250 routes (up to 500 waypoints each)
- 15 tracks (up to 10,000 points each)
Activity-Centric LightHouse 3 Sport OS
Running mode emphasizes all of your critical information when at speed.
User-enabled or automatically activated when boat speed exceeds 10mph.
Full RX6 support affords consumers the choice of any charting option from Raymarine's broad cartography portfolio.
- Real-Time Contours
- Raymarine RealBathy
- Navionics SonarCharts Live
- Navionics Dock-to-Dock
LightHouse Navigation Charts 2
- New high-detail coastline base map to support RealBathy contour generation
- Combined LightHouse navigation charts Gen 1 with fishing hots spots cartography and marked fishing areas
- User configurable depth shading gradient (dark to light or light to dark)
- Includes approximately 1,000 tide stations
RealBathy Contour Generation
- Real-time 1 foot contours
- Variable overlay transparancy
- Safe depth colorization
- Generates contour from any depth source (sonar or instrument)
RealBathy is available on all element products and requires a microSD card with available space inserted into the card reader.
Sailing and Cruising Features
- New sailing profile w/ boat icon and updated dashboard pages
- Support for expanded NMEA-2000 sentences (Wind, STW, etc.)
- Airmar SmartSenson support (DST800, P79S, etc.)
- Analog Transducer Support (via ITC-5; no calibration)
- MDS for certain data sources (Depth, STW, GPS and Wind)
Expanded Peripheral Compatibility
AIS compatibility (STng and standard 3rd party Rx/Tx AIS modules)
External NMEA-2000 GPS Support (Ideal for hard top and pilothouse boats)
Visual representation of miltiple tide and current starions with tide, drift, set and current for 24 hour periods.
A catagory first, Element's quad-core processing power will set a new benchmark for combo performance.
- Instantaneouse chart redraw
- Silky-smooth page and menu transitions
The only competitor that boasts quad core processors is the Lowrance HDS Live and that is only on their 12 and 16" models only. 7 and 9" models have a dual core processor.