Simrads largest display offers the ultimate big-screen view combined with intuitive touchscreen control. This high performance, 24-inch multifunction display is perfect for luxury cruisers and larger offshore sportfishing boats. See charts, sonar, radar and more in exceptional detail, or take a broad overview of your situation with up to six-panel split screen layouts.
Simrad NSO evo3 24" Display test
- Ultra-bright, full HD 24-inch display.
- Easy touchscreen control of your entire Simrad system.
- 1200-nit high-brightness, sunlight-viewable screen.
- Integrated quad-core processor for ultimate performance.
- Low-profile glass helm styling.
- See more than ever with six-panel split screen option.
- Connect with smartphones, tablets, and internet hotspots.
- Widescreen full HD monitor support.
- Easier installation with no separate black box.
- Customise multiple screens with Bridge Control.
- Integrates with S5100 sonar module, SonarHub with StructureScan® HD imaging, ForwardScan® sonar.
- OP50 keypad & rotary controller option.
- Works with Navionics Dock-to-dock Autorouting™* & C-MAP Easy Routing™.
- Plan journeys based on fuel range, tide, and detailed trip history with TripIntel™.
- HDMI, DVI & Composite inputs.
- J1939 for direct access to engine monitoring.
- Includes display with GPS, keypad and accessories.
Your boat, how you want it
Complete your ultimate boat with NSO evo3. This navigation system puts you in total control of your on-board electronics through intuitive touchscreen controls. A stunning Full HD display, available in 16, 19 or 24-inch widescreen sizes, lets you see more than ever, while an integrated high-performance processor ensures a swift response to your every command. Connect your choice of GPS receiver, sonar, radar, autopilot, and other accessories to create your ideal chartplotter, navigation system, fishfinder. NSO evo3 gives you whatever you need to enable and enhance your favorite on-water activities.
Multifunction displays enable charting, radar, sonar and more
NSO evo3 displays offer the flexibility to create a system that’s perfect for you and your boat. Cruise confidently offshore with a powerful chartplotter navigation system, featuring a big-screen view to rival paper charts. Add autopilot to free your hands from the wheel, and choose from a range of radar and sonar options to offer safer cruising or advanced fish-finding technology.
Full HD displays deliver detail and clarity
Choose a 16, 19, or 24-inch ultra-bright widescreen display. No matter the angle, you will always get a clear view, even if you’re wearing polarized sunglasses. See charts, sonar, radar and other views in fine detail with Full HD resolution on every screen size. Focus on one display such as a full-screen chart or sonar view, or combine up to six panels in a split-screen layout.
Touchscreen and keypad operation offer intuitive control
A responsive, multi-touch display places control of your on-board electronics at your fingertips. Intuitively navigate charts, define waypoints, and take control of connected systems such as autopilot, radar, and sonar with a touch. Add a keypad for classic controls, perfect for fine adjustments or use in rough conditions.
Quad-Core processor for swift response
Every NSO evo3 display features an integrated quad-core processor for smooth response, from viewing charts to exploring beneath the water with StructureScan® 3D imaging. Enjoy swift access to the information you need, as you need it, whether you’re cruising the open ocean or carefully navigating a crowded harbor. Create your own custom helm layouts to suit any activity, and switch seamlessly between those layouts in an instant.
Wireless and wired connectivity for vessel-wide integration
Built-in wireless connectivity links NSO evo3 to your existing mobile devices, enabling you to view your displays and control many functions from a compatible smartphone or tablet. Wireless also delivers easy online software upgrades via any internet hotspot, ensuring you have access to the very latest features and accessory support. Wired Ethernet, NMEA 2000®, and J1939 networking provide almost limitless integration options, from vessel-wide multi-display systems to engine monitoring, entertainment system control, and much more.
System starter kits offer ready-to-go chartplotter solutions
NSO evo3 starter kits contain everything you need to create a basic chartplotter navigation system including an OP50 keypad, external GPS antenna, and chart card reader. The OP50 offers keypad control of up to six separate displays, perfect for a multi-display helm layout. One GPS antenna can provide position data for every networked display on board, so it’s easy to create a vessel-wide system with one starter kit and additional NSO evo3 or NSS evo3 displays.
In The Box
- NMEA 2000 6ft Network Extension Cable
- N2K-PWR-RD Network Power Node
- RJ45 - Ethernet Adapter Cable
- MO16/19/24 Cable Retention Bracket
- Rear mount bracket kit for MO16/19/24 monitors
- MO24 Bezels
- Suncover, Simrad ,24" Monitor